Friday, August 19, 2022

Young Galway 'gentleman' named locally after tragic lorry crash as tributes flood in

 Young Galway gentleman named after tragic lorry crash as locals pay tribute.


Jonathan 'Johnny' Reilly, 20, died in a one-way collision with a Scania truck he was driving in Northern Ireland on Tuesday morning. A tribute pours in for the residents of Abbeyknockmoy, portrayed as a beautiful soul always smiling.


His brother said, “Dear friend, my brother, fly high in the sky. I will forever and forever wonder why. Rest in peace, Johnny.”


Other friends added: I can't even imagine how much pain my family must have gone through. I only met him on Saturday. He was a gentleman. such a shock. I saw him driving Abey a week ago. Sad and sudden condolences to the entire family.


West Tyrone MP Nicola Brogan told ITV the incident had shocked the community. I also want to thank the first responders who were on the scene in a very tragic situation."


Read more: https://www.galwaybeo.ie/news/galway-news/young-galway-gentleman-named-locally-7484017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drought roiling China’s already evaporating economy

 Factories in the southwestern Sacheon region are expected to be closed until Thursday due to a heat wave and drought in what is expected to...